Training & Repairs
IT Repairs Lithgow
Serving the Upper Blue Mountains, Katoomba, Lithgow, and Bathurst areas, we are Apple* and Linux system specialists. Services include system audits, scheduled system maintenance and backup, iPhone* repairs, software troubleshooting and updates, system security reviews, and proprietary malware removal and reporting program for Macs. If your Apple device is past its warranty, don’t despair. Give us a call!
We train individuals or can conduct group training in computer literacy and software applications. In-home or in-office services are available for families, professionals, educators and business owners. We can come to you or be your personal dial-a-tech hotline.
Trained at Apple in California
When we say we have the experience, we mean it. We are not a PC shop that got Apple-certified just to earn more money. Kevin got his start working in the Apple call center in California as a Software specialist.
Better Customer Service
We are not just computer techs in the area, we are your neighbors. We can’t afford to have a bad reputation. Only one way to prevent that … GREAT Customer service! Kevin has a wall of awards for customer service he earned when he worked at the Apple call centre, competing against 400 other agents. Customer service is not something we talk about because a business book tells us to. It is something we truly believe in. You will know what is going on with your device, where it is and what is the next step, at all times.
- iMac, MacBook repairs & upgrades
- Software OSX Tune-up!
- Free up space on your Hard Drive
- Malware removal
- Data recovery
- iPhone and iPad repair
- Replace cracked screens
- Restore or repurpose vintage Macs
Our Training services
- Personal or Group classes
- Computer Security 101
- Basic Photo or Video Editing
- How to Start a Podcast
- How to Start a Blog
- iPhone or iPad for Seniors
- OSX for Seniors
- Digital Painting Basics
The right answers to your IT problems
When we look at the problem you are having with your Apple or Linux system, we look at the big picture. We want to find the right solution for your problem even if that means we send your money to someone else. Yes, we are trying to run a business, but our first goal is to help you!
This means the expensive answer is not always the best answer. MacMason is your go-to to keep your IT house in order. But we don’t do windows!
Check out the latest from MacMason
Our blog covers all kinds of topics that might interest folks from basic “just want my email” users to the “What is the Python code for” Tech Savvy. Malware, OSX and Linux how-to as well as general computer literacy advice are all covered in this blog.
- Software does not have to be expensive to work. look at Open Source Software for MacI will start off by saying that I can’t spell and the word “Source” is one of those that I never seem to get right. (ADHD & Dyslexia)Continue reading “Software does not have to be expensive to work. look at Open Source Software for Mac”
- We moved the Opening Date to Aug 13thSometimes you have to delay. While we could open the shop bare bones with just enough to do the work we have decided that we do not wantContinue reading “We moved the Opening Date to Aug 13th”
- Yarrr! What does opening a phone and Mac repair shop have to do with pirates?If you are thinking of piracy having to do with BitTorrent …. I’m not that guy. (I have Married a Copyright lawyer…besides, I like open source software ).Continue reading “Yarrr! What does opening a phone and Mac repair shop have to do with pirates?”
- Still working on the new Mac and phone repair shop!I think the hardest part of opening the Mac & Phone repair shop is finding the time to do so while staying open. Here I was thinking thatContinue reading “Still working on the new Mac and phone repair shop!”
Owner , Mac Technician & Trainer.
Owner, Trainer Lawyer & Phone Technician
Generates Passwords, Director of Naps.