Training & Repairs
IT Repairs Lithgow
Serving the Upper Blue Mountains, Katoomba, Lithgow, and Bathurst areas, we are Apple* and Linux system, specialists. Services include system audits, scheduled system maintenance and backup, iPhone* repairs, software troubleshooting and updates, system security reviews, and proprietary malware removal and reporting program for Macs. If your Apple device is past its warranty, don’t despair. Give us a call!
We train individuals or can conduct group training in computer literacy and software applications. In-home or in-office services are available for families, professionals, educators and business owners. We can come to you or be your personal dial-a-tech hotline.
Check out our Group Tech Classes
Trained at Apple in California
When we say we have the experience, we mean it. We are not a PC shop that got Apple-certified just to earn more money. Kevin got his start working in the Apple call center in California as a Software specialist.
Better Customer Service
We are not just computer techs in the area, we are your neighbors. We can’t afford to have a bad reputation. Only one way to prevent that … GREAT Customer service! Kevin has a wall of awards for customer service he earned when he worked at the Apple call centre, competing against 400 other agents. Customer service is not something we talk about because a business book tells us to. It is something we truly believe in. You will know what is going on with your device, where it is and what is the next step, at all times.
- iMac, MacBook repairs & upgrades
- Software OSX Tune-up!
- Free up space on your Hard Drive
- Malware removal
- Data recovery
- iPhone and iPad repair
- Replace cracked screens
- Restore or repurpose vintage Macs
Our Training services
- Personal or Group classes
- Computer Security 101
- Basic Photo or Video Editing
- How to Start a Podcast
- How to Start a Blog
- iPhone or iPad for Seniors
- OSX for Seniors
- Digital Painting Basics
The right answers to your IT problems
When we look at the problem you are having with your Apple or Linux system, we look at the big picture. We want to find the right solution for your problem even if that means we send your money to someone else. Yes, we are trying to run a business, but our first goal is to help you!
This means the expensive answer is not always the best answer. MacMason is your go-to to keep your IT house in order. But we don’t do windows!
Check out the latest from MacMason
Our blog covers all kinds of topics that might interest folks from basic “just want my email” users to the “What is the Python code for” Tech Savvy. Malware, OSX and Linux how-to as well as general computer literacy advice are all covered in this blog.
- Do I need to wipe my phone after a scam?Many of you know that I study scams. With alarming regularity, I have people coming in with their smartphones and iPads who had been recently scammed. Almost always […]
- Broken Charge Port? Maybe it is just dirty. We will clean it for free!A clean and functioning charge port is crucial for the proper operation of your smartphone. At MacMason, we offer a free charge port cleaning service for both iPhones […]
- Where to get Digital Drawing tablets in LithgowA lot of people are unaware, but I am actually an artist. Being a tech person is relatively new to me compared to my lifelong passion for art. […]
- Upgrading OS beyond system specs!If you have an old Macbook or iMac that will not upgrade to the latest OS. There is a good chance that we can “Hack it” to upgrade […]
Owner , Mac Technician & Trainer.
Owner, Trainer Lawyer & Phone Technician
Generates Passwords, Director of Naps.